Datanamic Releases DeZign for Databases V4.1JULY 2006
Datanamic is pleased to announce the release of DeZign for Databases V4.1, the latest version of its easy-to-use database modeling tool. DeZign for Databases V4.1, the first feature release since DeZign for Databases V4.0, includes a wide range of performance enhancements and a number functionality additions.
Some of the new features and enhancements:
- Select which types of database objects you want to import when reverse engineering an existing database with a direct database connection.
- Select the tables you want to import when reverse engineering an existing database with a direct database connection.
- Performance loading enhancements for the print preview.
- Name templates support for index names.
- Index options support.
- Export diagram as PNG image.
- Improved quality of resized images when exporting diagrams.
- Improved support for large images when exporting large diagrams.
- Improved the project saving routine. Project file size has been reduced. Files are now 20% to 25% smaller.
V4.1 is a free update for existing DeZign for Databases V4 customers.
Download your free update for existing DeZign for Databases V4
Download a free 30-day trial version of DeZign for Databases V4 at:
Upgrade your older V2 or V3 version to DeZign for Databases V4 at: