Quickly Compare and Synchronize MySQL Database Data
- Keep data in two MySQL databases synchronized
- Get the full picture of data differences
- Define custom comparison keys
- Automated data synchronization with included command line utility
- Customize table and column mappings
- Supports MySQL 3,4 and 5
Datanamic DataDiff for MySQL automates and simplifies the migration of MySQL data changes from one database to another database (for example from development servers to production servers). With its intuitive user interface, the tool gives you the full picture of all data differences in just a few seconds.
Compare data for selected tables in two databases, view differences and publish the data changes (synchronize) quickly and safely. You can generate a synchronization script or apply the changes on the MySQL database directly. Flexible comparison options (such as Match NULL to empty string, case-insensitive,...) enable you to control the way the comparison routines work. Custom mappings of tables and columns are allowed. Column data types don't have to match. Datanamic DataDiff for MySQL will convert the data automatically in such a way that it can be compared. Datanamic DataDiff for MySQL tool will save you long hours of manual work, providing you with a reliable synchronization tool. You can also automate your comparison and synchronization process with the included command line utility.
Use Datanamic DataDiff for MySQL for synchronizing data, data auditing, verifying corrupt data, data migrations. The tool will also help you to troubleshoot and resolve errors caused by differences in data.
"Intuitive, Fast, Reliable......"
- Supports MySQL 3,4, and 5.
- Compare data in two complete MySQL databases or a selection of tables.
- Migrate data from one database to another based on differences (synchronize).
- Detailed, clear, color-coded overview of differences.
- Define custom comparison keys.
- Compare and synchronize all MySQL data types including binary data.
- Data dependencies are handled during synchronization.
- Automatically or manually map tables and columns.
- Save your comparison plan to a project file.
- Save comparison results to CSV files.
- Automate your synchronization process with the included command line utility.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Compare columns with different data types.
- Partial synchronization: select columns and rows you want to synchronize.
- Automatic database schema change detection.
- Wide array of comparison options (such as case insensitive, ignore white spaces etc).
- Cross versions comparisons (for example, compare a MySQL 4 database with a MySQL 5 database).
- Data filtering with WHERE clause.
- Detection of potential synchronization problems.
- Data type optimized comparison routines for fast comparison of data.
Start synchronizing the two databases. Generate an update script or update the database records directly.
Datanamic DataDiff for MySQL costs $ 199 for a single user license (EULA).
Upgrade Protection/Support is optional and costs 20% of the initial purchase price per year.
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Memory: 1 GB minimum (2 GB recommended)
Hard Disk: At least 20 MB of free disk space
Databases: MySQL 3,4, 5