Automated Test Data Generation
- Generate meaningful test data
- Populate database directly or generate insert scripts
- Data generation based on column characteristics
- Customize data generators (if desired)
- Large collection of pre-installed generators (country/language specific)
- MultiDB support: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access and PostgreSQL
Datanamic Data Generator MultiDB is a powerful data generator that allows developers to easily populate databases with thousands of rows of meaningful and syntactically correct test data for database testing purposes.
An empty database is not useful for making sure your application will work as designed. You need test data. Writing your own test data generators or scripts is time consuming. Datanamic Data Generator MultiDB will help you. The tool can be used by DBAs, developers, or testers, who need sample data to test a database-driven application.
Datanamic Data Generator MultiDB makes database test data generation easy and painless. It reads your database and displays tables and columns with their data generation settings. Only a few simple entries are necessary to generate comprehensive (realistic) test data. The tool can be used to generate test data from scratch or from existing data.
The tool provides direct access to Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MS Access databases.
Compare and synchronize data in two databases.
Database design and modeling tool.