Deploy MS SQL Scripts With A Single Click
- Speed up database administration tasks
- Fast parallel execution of multiple SQL scripts
- Error handling settings
- Clear execution results browser
- Execute scripts against multiple MS SQL databases
- Command-line utility included
- Supports MS SQL version 2000,2005 and 2008
Define a list of databases, add SQL scripts to execute on these databases and click execute to run those scripts on the databases in the list. The multi-threaded execution of the SQL scripts makes it complete the task fast. After execution of the scripts you can examine the results of the executed scripts on each database in the results browser.
You can control what must be done when an error occurs while executing the SQL scripts: stop executing all scripts, ignore the error and continue, stop executing scripts on the database with the error, ...
This tool is a real time saver. No more annoying repetitive script execution tasks. Datanamic MultiRun for MS SQL is an ideal tool for database professionals who need to deploy a bunch of SQL scripts to multiple servers.
Compare and synchronize MS SQL Server schemas.
Cross database platform (for example: MS SQL, MS Access) data synchronization.