Import an ERwin Data ModelDeZign for Databases does not have a direct import option for ERwin files.
Use the following "workaround":
- Export your ERwin model to a SQL script using ERwin.
- Start DeZign for Databases and select the File | Import menu.
- Go to your target DBMS in the Import menu.
- Select the Import SQL file option.
- In the Import SQL file dialog, select the SQL file generated by ERwin and press OK.
The SQL file will be analyzed now and a data model will be generated. You now have converted your ERwin model to a DeZign for Databases model.