DeZign for Databases V12.3.0 Now AvailableJANUARY 2021
We are pleased to announce the general availability of DeZign for Databases V12.3.0. Existing users may upgrade to this version through the Datanamic website. New users may download the trial version from the Datanamic website at https://www.datanamic.com/download/download-dezign.html.New features in the 12.3.0 release
- Added the option to select highlighted objects using the Select menu.
- Added the option to select client library (fbclient.dll) when connecting to Firebird databases.
- Added support for text areas with rounded corners.
- Improved syntax highlighting in the SQL editor.
- Fixed issues connecting to Firebird 3 databases.
- Fixed an issue with missing captions in property editors.
- Performance improvements when pasting a large number of objects.
- Fixed an issue with DeZign freezing when the text in object status bar is too large.
- List of user defined properties was missing when generating a data model report. Fixed.
- Removed obsolete "view toolbars" menu.
- Fixed an issue with the description entry field being visible when no view, procedure or domain was selected in the editor.
- Missing hint voor check model button. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue with missing relationships in subdiagrams when updating the model after comparing the model to the database.
- When comparing a database with your model an unwanted entity difference could occur when triggers are listed in a different order. Fixed.
Visit our website for a complete list of changes: