DeZign for Databases V12.4.0 Now AvailableJULY 2021
We are pleased to announce the general availability of DeZign for Databases V12.4.0. Existing users can upgrade to this version on the Datanamic website. New users can download the free trial version from the Datanamic website at https://www.datanamic.com/download/download-dezign.html.In this release:
- Improved support for MS SQL Server 2019 databases.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect error message when editing subcategories.
- Fixed an issue with the generated imagemap when generating HTML reports.
- Failure to connect to SQL Server databases in with different credentials after unsuccessful initial connection attempt is fixed.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect mapping of FLOAT columns in Oracle databases.
- Bug with reverse engineering Largeint columns for SQLite databases is fixed.