- The trial version of command line utility was accidently installed when running the setup for the full version of the software. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue with wrong date format when synchronizing date columns with different date formats.
- Date format specified in synchonization options not used when generating synchronization script. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the Enter renewal key dialog not visible when the using multiple monitors.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect mapping of FLOAT columns in Oracle databases.
- Windows 11 ready.
- Fixed a bug with large SQLite TEXT fields.
- Fixed an issue with varbinary fields when loading MS SQL Server databases.
- New. SSL support when connecting to PostgreSQL adn MySQL databases.
- Fixed an issue with comparing BIT fields.
- Added support for PostgreSQL 13 and 14.
- Added support for Oracle 21c.
- List of tables now highlights focused/selected row.
- Fixed issue with a modal dialog not appearing on expected monitor.
- Fixed an issue with flickering progress dialogs in Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue with a wrong color for a selected tab in the comparison results pane.
- Fixed an issue with missing columns when reverse engineering PostgreSQL 12 databases.
- Fixed an issue with "missing large object" message when reverse engineering PostgreSQL databases.
- Fixed an issue with selecting records in the comparison results.
- Added support for PostgreSQL 12.
- Added support for Oracle 19c.
- Redisgned progress dialogs.
- Bug with UTF-8 encoding for Oracle 9 in the Direct mode is fixed.
- Fixed a bug with opening tables that use SQL keywords as field names in MS SQL Server databases.
- Database name in header is now clickable and redirects you the the database connection properties dialog.
- Fixed an issue with creating a new project when the comparison results tab has focus.
- Fixed an issue with non visible dialog to enter your license code and key.
- New file format. Data comparison plans made with older versions of the software will be converted automatically.
- Redesigned the main dialog.
- Faster comparison of data with string type comparison keys.
- Fixed an issue with JSON data type for PostgreSQL data types.
- Fixed an issue with exporting comparison results in the Professional editions.
- The Check for updates dialog is now sizeable.
- Fixed an issue with loading table columns for SQL Server 2017 databases.
- Fixed an issue with table not found error when exporting the comparison results to a csv file.
- Fixed an issue with flickering in the database connection dialog.
- Fixed an issue with comparing binary data.
- From now on cross database type comparison are supported in the Professional edition.
- Added support for MySQL 8.
- Added support for Oracle 18c.
- Added support for PostgreSQL 10 and PostgreSQL 11.
- Added support for MS SQL Server 2017.
- New software activation dialog.