- Database name in header is now clickable and redirects you the the database connection properties dialog.
- New file format. Data comparison plans made with older versions of the software will be converted automatically.
- Redesigned the main dialog.
- Redisgned progress dialogs.
- Faster comparison of data with string type comparison keys.
- Fixed an issue with selecting records in the comparison results.
- Added support for PostgreSQL 12.
- Added support for Oracle 19c.
- Fixed an issue with creating a new project when the comparison results tab has focus.
- Bug with UTF-8 encoding for Oracle 9 in the Direct mode is fixed.
- Fixed a bug with opening tables that use SQL keywords as field names in MS SQL Server databases.
- Fixed an issue with non visible dialog to enter your license code and key.
- Fixed an issue with JSON data type for PostgreSQL data types.
- Fixed an issue with exporting comparison results in the Professional editions.
- Fixed an issue with loading table columns for SQL Server 2017 databases.
- Fixed an issue with table not found error when exporting the comparison results to a csv file.
- The Check for updates dialog is now sizeable.
- Added support for PostgreSQL 10 and PostgreSQL 11.
- Added support for Oracle 18c.
- Added support for MySQL 8.
- From now on cross database type comparison are supported in the Professional edition.
- New software activation dialog.
- Fixed an issue with comparing binary data.
- Fixed an issue with flickering in the database connection dialog.
- Added support for MS SQL Server 2017.