- Added support for Oracle 19.
- Added support PostgreSQL 12.
- Redesigned main screen.
- Object browser tree now automatically expands when you select an item.
- Fixed an issue with error when reloading the data model after running the smart relationship finder.
- Fixed an issue with loading user defined properties in the view and procedure editor.
- When a message is too long, a horizontal scrollbar will appear in the list of messages.
- Added the option to add labels to domains, views and procedures.
- New file format. Data models made with older versions of the software will be converted automatically.
- New Object status pane with information (related objects, cardinality, ...) about the selected object.
- New welcome/start screen.
- From now on you can use the regular pointer to "highlight" objects. You can define the objects that must be highlighted by selecting a "highlight mode".
- Fixed an issue with an access violation when deleting a relationship with multiple linked attributes.
- Fixed an issue with wrong placement of the Select diagram popup menu.
- New progress dialog.
- Bug with UTF-8 encoding for Oracle in Direct mode is fixed.
- From now on you can use a subset of HTML tags in your text areas to format the text.
- Improvements related to routing relationships lines for the "Hierarchical" autolayout method.
- Fixed an issue with non visible Enter license details dialog when multiple monitors are used.
- Fixed an issue with the test connection function for Oracle 12 databases.
- Default autolayout method changed from "Sugiyama" to "Hierarchical".
- Fixed an issue with displaying the help files.
- Changed the color of the first column in the user defined properties editor.
- From now on you will see a link to the online check for updates page when there connecting to the updates server fails.
- Fixes an issue with reverse engineering MS SQL Server 2017 databases (tables not found error).
- Added the option to preserve object descriptions in your model when updating your model.
- Repository configuration settings are not saved correctly in the registry. Fixed.
- Fixed and issue with fetching a new renewal key from Datanamic's licensing server.
- Added Select by label(s) and Select using a filter menus to the diagram window's context menu.
- Fixed an issue with missing JSON/JSONB data type in PostgreSQL 10 and 11 data models.
- Fixed an issue with missing text in the Edit data type conversions rule dialog.
- The Check for updates dialog is now sizeable.
- Changed the default font for the Check for updates dialog.
- Fixed an issue with editing data type conversion rules for database independent data models.
- Fixed an issue with conditional generation in the Standard edition.
- Fixed an issue with deleting diagram objects.
- Added support for user defined properties. You can define custom properties (user defined properties) and assign them to the different object types such as entities, attributes, views, procedures etc.
- Redesigned the Options dialog.
- New software activation dialog.
- Added support for PostgreSQL 10 and PostgreSQL 11.
- Added support for MySQL 6 and MySQL 8.
- Added support for Oracle 18c.
- Added support for MS SQL Server 2017.
- Performance improvements for loading (large) projects, commiting changes to the repository and database/model comparisons.
- New selection method added: Select diagram objects by label.
- Improvements to the standard (Linear) auto-layout algorithm.
- Added two Attribute display level options: Show first 10 attributes and Show first 20 attributes.
- New licensing system.
- Fixed an issue with the list of attributes in the Entity dialog. In some cases you was not able to use the keyboard to navigate in the list.
- New splash screen.
- New default background color for new diagrams.
- Fixed an issue with the last field in property editor which was not completely visible in some cases.
- Added the option to display a tooltip when you hover over an object in the diagram. You can define what will be displayed (for example description) in the Options dialog.
- Added support for reporting about user defined properties.
- Generate report dialog is now resizable.
- Added support for links in text areas. You can now link to an external file, a webpage, a specific object in your model or a subdiagram.
- Fixed an issue with committing changes to the repository when the model contained one or more subcategories.
- New: Find related objects of a relationship easier with the related objects popup menus of a relationship in a diagram.
- Added user defined properties to generated reports (option).
- Support for detecting utf8mb4 charset is added when reverse engineering MySQL databases.
- Field size detecting for database servers with multi-byte charset when is improved.
- Fixed and issue with "Data type is not supported" exception when reverse engineering InterBase databases.
- Fixed an issue with recognizing CLOB columns when reverse engineering an Oracle database.
- Database independent models are now also supported in the Standard and the Professional edition.
- Fixed an issue with deactivating the software.
- Fixed an issue with invalid change comments message when committing changes to the repository.
- From now on repository access is available in the Expert edition.
- From now on database independent models are also supported in the Standard and Professional edition.
- Stopped with the Teamwork edition (functionality has been moved to the Expert edition).
- Fixed an issue with software deactivation.