- Added the option to connect securely to your MySQL or PostgreSQL database using SSL (openssl is required on the client side).
- Fixed an issue with deleting archived versions. When you deleted the selected version, all other versions where deleted from the list also (not in the file).
- Removed unnecessary GO terminators in generated MS SQL Server scripts.
- Fixed an issue with the adding new objects with comments in the generated alter database script when modifying MS SQL Server databases.
- When connecting to a PostgreSQL database you now have the option to select a database from a list of available databases.
- Fixed an issue with comparing options not being applied to source when comparing data model to archived model or database.
- Fixed an issue with a list index our of bounds error when adding a domain, sequence, procedure or view.
- Fixed an issue with adding system triggers to the data model when reverse engineering PostgreSQL 11 databases.
- Fixed an issue with missing triggers when importing PostgreSQL 12 databases.
- Fixed an issue with "missing large object" message when reverse engineering PostgreSQL databases.
- Fixed an issue with wrong order of foreign key constraints when comparing data model to database.
- Improved drawing of relationship end styles in diagram window.
- Performance improvements by using dynamic indexing.
- Fixed an issue with a the progress window when comparing database to model.
- Improved performance when clicking on an object in the diagram window using one of the highlight mode options.
- New icons and colors in the comparison results dialog.
- Faster preparation of data models when comparing the data model to the database.
- Fixed an issue with sequence seed values when reverse engineering PostgreSQL databases.
- Fixed an issue with reverse engineering check constraints for PostgreSQL 12 databases.
- Changing attribute display level via the main menu did not work for first 10 and first 20 options. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue with missing columns when reverse engineering PostgreSQL 12 databases.
- Added support PostgreSQL 12.
- Added support for Oracle 19.
- Redesigned main screen.
- Object browser tree now automatically expands when you select an item.
- Fixed an issue with error when reloading the data model after running the smart relationship finder.
- Fixed an issue with loading user defined properties in the view and procedure editor.
- Added the option to add labels to domains, views and procedures.
- When a message is too long, a horizontal scrollbar will appear in the list of messages.
- New file format. Data models made with older versions of the software will be converted automatically.
- New Object status pane with information (related objects, cardinality, ...) about the selected object.
- Bug with UTF-8 encoding for Oracle in Direct mode is fixed.
- Missing entity in Object browser when creating a new entity in a subdiagram and Object browser only lists objects in the active diagram. Fixed.
- New progress dialog.
- Fixed an issue with wrong placement of the Select diagram popup menu.
- Fixed an issue with an access violation when deleting a relationship with multiple linked attributes.
- From now on you can use the regular pointer to "highlight" objects. You can define the objects that must be highlighted by selecting a "highlight mode".
- New welcome/start screen.
- From now on you can use a subset of HTML tags in your text areas to format the text.
- Fixed an issue with non visible Enter license details dialog when multiple monitors are used.
- Fixed an issue with the test connection function for Oracle 12 databases.
- Default autolayout method changed from "Sugiyama" to "Hierarchical".
- Improvements related to routing relationships lines for the "Hierarchical" autolayout method.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the help files.
- Changed the color of the first column in the user defined properties editor.
- From now on you will see a link to the online check for updates page when there connecting to the updates server fails.
- Fixes an issue with reverse engineering MS SQL Server 2017 databases (tables not found error).
- Added the option to preserve object descriptions in your model when updating your model.
- Repository configuration settings are not saved correctly in the registry. Fixed.
- Fixed and issue with fetching a new renewal key from Datanamic's licensing server.
- Added Select by label(s) and Select using a filter menus to the diagram window's context menu.
- Fixed an issue with missing JSON/JSONB data type in PostgreSQL 10 and 11 data models.
- Fixed an issue with missing text in the Edit data type conversions rule dialog.
- Changed the default font for the Check for updates dialog.
- The Check for updates dialog is now sizeable.
- Fixed an issue with editing data type conversion rules for database independent data models.
- Fixed an issue with deleting diagram objects.
- Fixed an issue with conditional generation in the Standard edition.
- Added support for user defined properties. You can define custom properties (user defined properties) and assign them to the different object types such as entities, attributes, views, procedures etc.
- Redesigned the Options dialog.
- New software activation dialog.
- Added support for PostgreSQL 10 and PostgreSQL 11.
- Added support for MySQL 6 and MySQL 8.
- Added support for Oracle 18c.
- Added support for MS SQL Server 2017.
- Performance improvements for loading (large) projects, commiting changes to the repository and database/model comparisons.
- Added support for reporting about user defined properties.
- Added two Attribute display level options: Show first 10 attributes and Show first 20 attributes.
- Fixed an issue with committing changes to the repository when the model contained one or more subcategories.
- Improvements to the standard (Linear) auto-layout algorithm.
- New licensing system.
- Fixed an issue with software deactivation.
- New splash screen.
- Added support for links in text areas. You can now link to an external file, a webpage, a specific object in your model or a subdiagram.
- Fixed an issue with the last field in property editor which was not completely visible in some cases.
- Added the option to display a tooltip when you hover over an object in the diagram. You can define what will be displayed (for example description) in the Options dialog.
- Generate report dialog is now resizable.
- From now on repository access is available in the Expert edition.
- New default background color for new diagrams.
- Fixed an issue with the list of attributes in the Entity dialog. In some cases you was not able to use the keyboard to navigate in the list.
- New: Find related objects of a relationship easier with the related objects popup menus of a relationship in a diagram.
- Stopped with the Teamwork edition (functionality has been moved to the Expert edition).
- From now on database independent models are also supported in the Standard and Professional edition.
- New selection method added: Select diagram objects by label.
- Added user defined properties to generated reports (option).
- Support for detecting utf8mb4 charset is added when reverse engineering MySQL databases.
- Field size detecting for database servers with multi-byte charset when is improved.
- Fixed and issue with "Data type is not supported" exception when reverse engineering InterBase databases.
- Fixed an issue with recognizing CLOB columns when reverse engineering an Oracle database.
- Database independent models are now also supported in the Standard and the Professional edition.
- Fixed an issue with deactivating the software.
- Fixed an issue with invalid change comments message when committing changes to the repository.