- New welcome/start screen.
- Added Oracle 19c support.
- Added PostgreSQL 12 support.
- Bug with UTF-8 encoding for Oracle 9 in the Direct mode is fixed.
- From now on you will see a link to the online check for updates page when connecting to the updates server fails.
- New file format. SchemaDiff projects made with older versions of the software will be converted automatically.
- Redesigned main dialog.
- Added the option to edit the database connection parameters by clicking on the database name in the main dialog.
- Fixed an issue with non appearing license dialog.
- Fixed an issue with testing database connection for Oracle 12 databases.
- Fixed an issue with non visible Enter license details dialog when multiple monitors are used.
- The Check for updates dialog is now sizeable.
- Fixed an issue with missing tables when loading MS SQL Server 2017 databases.
- Fixed an issue with wrong versionnumber in caption of the main dialog.
- Added support for Oracle 18c.
- Added support for MS SQL Server 2017.
- Added support for PostgreSQL 10 and PostgreSQL 11.
- Fixed an issue with detecting comparison rules.
- New software activation dialog.
- Improved alter scripts for MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle databases.
- Fixed an issue with altering comments in MS SQL Server databases.
- Added support for MySQL 6 and MySQL 8.